-
Sunday, November 28, 2010
Still Waiting....
As I sit here preparing to go back to work after a long 6 days off, I am still waiting to find out what exactly it was that I felt two weeks ago today. My acupuncturist and I both believe it was me ovulating but after many let downs during this entire process I am afraid to get my hopes up. Since last Tuesday, I have had runny almost water like CM and a dull cramp on my right side. I have had some breast tenderness and for the past two days have felt sick after eating my first meal of the day. Could I be pregnant? Or is this just me messing with my own head again? I was told to wait another full week to take a test but am going to report these symtoms to Jeff tomorrow and see what he thinks. I have read that a lot of CM like I have been experiencing could be early pregnancy symptoms, I pray that this is what is happening with my body. Only 7 more days until I find out....I can wait 7 more days....can't I?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Reading Materials/Other Items That Have Helped Me
- Inconceivable
- Making Babies by Sami S. David, MD & Jill Blakeway, LAc
- pre-seed Fertility-friendly Intimate Moisturizer
- restoring fertility - yoga for optimal fertility dvd - you can feel it working!
- Taking Charge for Your Fertility by Toni Weschler, MPH
- The Infertility Cure by Randin Lewis, Ph. D.

Praying for you!
ReplyDeleteGoodluck to you! I have been following your blog for about 2 weeks now and I share in your pain of infertility. While, I haven't had the same issues you have, I have had my fair share. I got pregnant in Dec 2007 and found out 10 weeks later that we no longer were pregnant... since then I haven't been able to get pregnant again. We have been through all the pokes and prods I am sure you are familiar with. I haven't tried acupuncture, but I have heard great things about it. We have gone through one round of IUI and it failed. I have been diagnosed with endometriosis and insulin resistant PCOS but I don't have the typical symptoms most experience... I ovulate, each and every month... so why haven't I gotten pregnant? I think all my hormones are off whack and I am now on a good combination of meds to help them get back on track - I think. We also have a slight male factor issue. January we will start IUI again.
ReplyDeleteI hope you finally have gotten your dream... symptoms seem hopeful for you! What CD are you on? I will be checking back for your progress.
If you want to follow my blog, let me know and I will be happy to add you to the reader's list.
Are you ok?? If the news was good than I am so so so happy for you but if the news was not so good I am so so so sorry. I know how hard that can be and sometimes this time of year is not easy. Just wanted to say I am thinking of you and hoping your ok. Kelly
ReplyDelete